Saturday, July 23, 2005

weekend

i could sadly recycle my own play on words and call this post weakened or weak-end. i'm just feeling so nauseated by this whole sleazy kinky leathery scene. It just really really doesn't mean anything to me. Terms like cruising, action, session, i just can't take them. one person after another, everything just makes me feel nauseous. It's like all human contact is inhibited by one factor or another. I realise it's probably just me, but there really is nothing to look forward to and existing is so incredibly tiring. as a result i'm distancing myself more and more from everybody (but). i never call or keep in touch with anybody (but) and it feels like everything is slowly and inevitably slipping away. i'm not crying over myself, i know that you've got to go out and make stuff happen for yourself but i just don't have the energy for it. My gut reaction at the moment is i just really want to be left alone. plus, when you're this much fun, it's only fair not to share it with friends. after all you're supposed to like these people.

No comments: