Sunday, July 3, 2005

beginnings

This is something that's always been a part of me and i've often wondered if it was caused by one particular experience or rather something i was born with.

As far back as i can remember i've always been attracted by the idea of a man being the property of another man, the idea of the power that one man can have over another. As young as 5, i used to play "slaves" with a friend. When i was about 8, while on holiday with my parents and some friends of theirs i had set up a game with one of their sons that i would be his slave. he would make me do stuff, be on my knees in front of him. Nothing too extreme but i liked it. Again it happened with other boys i met through my childhood up until the age of 11-12. Later, i think it became a little more difficult to play these games as boys stop playing games and develop other interests so it never happened again until much later in the age of sex and internet.

No comments: