Sunday, July 3, 2005

if it looks like a duck...

That didn't take long. The prospective Master has stepped off the scene. I admit to feeling a little saddened but not overly surprised. I think i can sort of sense even in a chat when a Master has the quality that it takes to grab my attention and it was definitely lacking there. i can't submit to somebody just because he says he wants to try it, i must feel his dominion over me.

The day i met C, my one most important Master so far, he casually grabbed me by the back of my neck while talking to me and that was all it took. I remember leaving the pub where we had met and (forgive the Friends quote, i know it's not very BDSM) it must have looked like i had slept with a hanger in my mouth so big was the smile on my face. From that day, and for as long as it lasted with him, i wanted nothing more that to do anything i could to please and serve him. Even when i met L, just a few months later, and became so fascinated by him, i chose not to go back to his place after our first meet because i wanted to remain loyal to my Owner. A decision, i must admit, that i later came to regret.

Anyway, the w/e Master has gone so i guess i can take this cock ring off...

No comments: