Thursday, August 25, 2005

the local cocksucker

Since meeting the master that felt there was no chemistry between us we have remained in touch on a more friendly basis. Without me going in my deep non-human robotic mood, communication unsurprisingly seems to flow better. From M/s to friendly acquaintances, we have now moved to a sort of interaction that i hadn't really explored previously. i have basically become his friendly local cocksucker. He lives nearby and, as you would expect of most people, he sometimes happens to be horny. At which point he texts me, i go over to attend to his needs, and later go back home. It's not as cold as it sounds, not a straight-forward suck-and-go situation: we chat and similar, but ultimately i'm specifically there to attend to this need.

The curious thing is that i wasn't necessarily expecting to be interested in this sort of setup. After communicating his reluctance to approach a full ownership situation with me he had suggested meeting for sessions, which i declined. Aside from my declared aversion to this term, i'm not generally interested in meeting someone to pretend he's my master from time x to time y. In this current setup there is no implication that i'm his slave or he's my master. He's just a master and me a slave. This concept is in both our heads so it's not at all unreasonable that i should be available to him in this sense. i certainly enjoy the idea of being "used" and my submissiveness "taken advantage of". He was quite surprised that i agreed to this situation after declaring i wasn't interested in sessions, but i obviously respond very differently to these 2 situations.

Possibly rather than expose the contradictions of a session-setup where you're clearly not a someone's slave, the current solution reinforces my status as someone who's available for use and complies upon request. I'm somehow annoyed with my own usual übercold approach. There is no feeling overwhelmingly taken with a feeling of slavish devotion. I go through my duties as a series of actions that i perform one after the other carefully aiming to please but unsure as to the reason why. I guess from his point of view this is better than an evening wank

I guess the difference is between exposing the theatrical essence of the session approach versus choosing not to pretend and simply assert who we are. i expect a master not to be shy and ask, even expect, a certain degree of compliance from me. He might be somebody i'm not particularly into but if he asserts his rights by making clear he understands my position, i'm going to be prone to not disappoint and do what i'm expected to do. I'm not saying i necessarily like this approach, it's simply what seems to happen

No comments: