Wednesday, August 17, 2005

humiliation

one of the entries now featuring predominantly on my brand new list of interests is humiliation. The reason for its position is the fact that this term, in its common interpretation, seems to refer to a range of activities that characterises the sort of interaction i'm seeking. But upon more careful consideration the use of this term is very imprecise or, in any case, i'm probably not so much "into humiliation".

What i mean is that finding myself on my knees in front of my Master truly feels like the most natural thing for me, licking my owner's boots until they glisten with cleanliness, i'm not saying this with any false servility, is truly an honour (not to mention a very rewarding way of expressing how you feel) and when you see the look of satisfaction in your Master's eyes... I truly can't see what could be humiliating about serving a man you worship - in fact it is rather something that you do with pride. Not in the sense that you feel you are such a good slave for doing all this but because the idea that this Man that you so badly want to please wants you to belong to Him is just everything. In fact i realise i have never once felt humiliated with C, whose profile also mentions the h-word. Serving him was always the most natural and gratifying thing for me.

No comments: