Sunday, October 15, 2006

the first time i came

The first time i came i was about 12. With me it didn't happen, as with a lot of people, in a dream, in fact, unlike --i imagine-- a lot of people, it didn't even happen in connection with anything clearly sexual but, you'll be surprised to read, in relation to thoughts that involved humiliation and submission.

I was home from school one morning, i can't remember why, and my mind had conjured up this whole exoticist fantasy that involved being stranded on a desert island and found and captured by the natives who were all young savage bare-chested men, as it happens.

As I was tied and taken to their leader, another greased up muscled stud sat on some stone throne, i was made to kneel and pushed forward with a kick to my back so that i would fall flat on my stomach with my face inches from his feet.

All i did, and now tell me what pubescent boy hasn't, is i took off my shirt and was enacting falling flat on my chest with my hands tied behind my back. As i did that, i noticed that the impact of my pelvic area with the ground was causing some peculiar sensations. Pleasurable enough, in fact, to convince me to repeat this fall another couple of times, until, on the third or fourth impact i came in my pants uncertain as to what had happened but somehow suspecting that i might need to wash up.

No comments: