Thursday, October 12, 2006

the dark side

I remember last year, when i was kept in chastity, i used to wake up at night dead horny. I remember how, unable to touch my dick but allowed to stimulate my arse, my focus had completely shifted and, as a person normally uninterested in doing much with my bum, i would wake up, often several nights in a row, having no choice but to reach out for a dildo. I would then proceed to massacre my hole with it until i would reach some sense of accomplishment. I had become completely receptive in my sexuality and it was a feeling i was happy and content with. The sexual frustration had become a familiar feeling. For me it spelt slavery, it symbolised my being owned, and i was happy to be kept that way. I sort of miss that now, though clearly i'm not going to put myself through chastity of my own volition -- i lack self-discipline when not owned. Like when i was a child and i would never do my homework unsupervised.

No comments: