Sunday, October 1, 2006

the experience

Over the last few days i have been melancholically reminiscing about an experience that's been very meaningful to me: the first time i was fucked by my Master of about a year ago.

For quite some time i had seen him regularly and served him as best i could, but for the first couple of months he never chose to use my arse.

I was ok with it, getting fucked has never been something i particularly enjoy, but far from it being something i do lightly with just anyone, it's mostly an act that's deeply meaningful for me, that symbolises taking possession and that lastly creates a very intense connection.

I cannot express how strongly i wanted to please him. i wanted to be instrumental to his pleasure so much it almost hurt. When his cock was in front of me and i was given the opportunity to worship it, it felt like the most sacred of acts, the highest of privileges and i wanted to do anything to please that cock.

The day that he simply turned me over and, without a word, fucked me, was one of the most fulfilling moments ever for me. i doubt i ever properly managed to express this to him. On the day i idiotically kept thanking him. I've done this other times: i got fucked and i thanked who had fucked me for using me. It's just always seemed proper form to me but this time it was different and those thank-yous were so deeply felt.

It sounds so terribly cliché, he had "taken his pleasure from my body", nauseatingly overused. But to a slave, and that's what i felt i was to him at the time, it was everything.

No comments: