Thursday, December 14, 2006

glasgow, day 1: overture

i arrived at the airport with a million hours to spare. The whole morning i spent obsessing about something happening that might jeopardise my trip. Being renowned for being unable to get out of bed early in the morning, i was rather amused at the way my eyes sprung open the second my mobile phone chimed 6.30. And that's where my race started to get to the airport in plenty of time in order to avoid whatever likely or unlikely mishaps could befall me.

As i sat on my train on the way to the airport, i couldn't help reflecting on how i've taken this business of meeting people online up a notch or two with this trip, and i wondered with mixed feelings of anxiety how far i would end up taking it in the future. It makes me feel a bit lost to see things in those terms, i get so dependent on one person to lead me and own me that it gives me a sense of helplessness to consider that there will be other owners, owners i don't yet know and that my current Master, who i'm going to such lengths to serve, won't be around forever.

But all these thoughts vanished, or were at least stored away, the minute the train pulled into the airport's station. As soon as i finished my check in and everything seemed to have gone right, i briefly popped outside the terminal building for a quick smoke. (i know). As i inhaled my first drag of toxic fumes i gazed around me at the lunar landscape around the airport and felt an enormous sense of relief. I felt free, having escaped parents and school days for my trip and couldn't wait to be in Scotland.

i envisaged spending the afternoon getting ready for my Master. It's a great feeling preparing yourself and your body for your owner to use, trying to do your best to ensure he will be fully satisfied. I admit, it does make me feel a bit of a whore to do that, or it evokes images of women in harems having nothing else to do than being ready and available to please the sultan. But preparing your body for a Master's use is an intense experience in itself, you kind of detach yourself from your body and it becomes something that you're looking at in a different way, the way you'd look at the wrapping on a present you're giving someone you care about, wanting it to be perfect and wanting them to enjoy it.

But now i'm in Glasgow, i've done my preparation and i'm waiting for Him to contact me to tell me when He'll meet me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is getting better than eastenders!

well if it goes wrong, theres a master here that would be proud to own you.