Wednesday, December 13, 2006

24 hours to go

Another day spent entirely with nothing on my mind other than my upcoming trip. Work's been just a blur of people floating in and out of my Glasgow cloud. What should i bring? What time should i leave home? Where are we going to meet? What will he think? What will i think? The expectation, like caffeine, has been pumping through my veins all day keeping me hyper.

I'm so focused right now that all the uncertainties and doubts about the future have ceased to exist. The future doesn't exist anymore beyond saturday night, nothing can engage my attention now outside of this stretch of time that i'll be within range of service of the man who will definitely own me, heart, mind and soul, for the next 2 days.

Now that i'm finally home, i can't wait to go to bed, because once my eyes are closed, the next thing i'll know, i'll be on my way to meet him.

If i can get any sleep, that is...

No comments: