Sunday, November 26, 2006

the throb

At times i'm overcome with a great sense of sadness. it's a feeling of complete and utter disorientation. My need to be taken care of, looked after and guided pulsates in my temples. I never admit it on here, that i need to be taken care of, it sounds so self-centred, but it's true. I feel so completely lost in the face of all this uncertainty around me and i need someone to care, take this weight off me and become a centre that i can simply gravitate around.

But i open msn, and he's not there but my name is his name and it makes a mockery of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was pleasantly surprised to check your blog and find three new entries since i read it last ... it gives me something to do at work ;) oh and i think you write well too! very well in fact