Saturday, November 25, 2006

the brother

I had a dream last night - it turned into kind of a fantasy this morning, in fact i'm not sure where the dream ended and the active fantasising began but the dream involved being a slave in a family of three - mother, father and son - serving all three in the home, although i clearly avoided imagining any "personal" services that involved the woman in the family. The father and son gave me a bit more work but the focus of it all was the son.

Towards the awake part of all this, one further element came in the picture: i had been bought as a present for the son when he was still a child and i was about his age.

What stirred me the most was the unjustness of growing up next to a boy my age but as his slave, being taught and disciplined by him and his parents so that we both would learn the difference in our positions and i'd learn to always obey and serve my "brother".

I still haven't heard from my Master since not getting his call the other day. I have been advised to reconsider my loyalty to him, something which, i'm aware myself, seems reasonable, however hard i oppose to this thought.

I haven't approached this very rationally, but, like most things i do, i got emotionally carried away, disregarding the obvious difficulty of a long-distance M/s relationship for the simple reason that i became so deeply infatuated with him. Now i'm being forced to ask myself if he is as serious about this as i am and i'm waiting and hoping that he'll forcefully and unmistakably tell me he is.

No comments: