Sunday, October 2, 2005

an uncertain blow

i'm having second thoughts about my previously described arrangement as local fallator for a guy i've met off the internet. Second thoughts, in my world, means i can't figure out anymore if i like it or not, if i want it or not. It's requested, so i do it. My idea that we were somehow going to be friendly with each other with the added twist that when he was in the mood i'd provide my services in this way has somehow shifted towards a colder approach. He knows more or less between what times i'm available, he texts me, I go, I perform. There's not much in the way of a friendly exchange going on and the last time i was over he was quite keen to get me out of the door as soon as he was done. I'm not complaining or criticising him, this is what it's about and i don't see it as being treated unfairly. I just ask myself why i'm going along with it.

No comments: