Sunday, October 16, 2005

caged inside

today i went to fettered pleasures with a friend who needs to buy a chastity device to fit on his slave. i generally don't consider myself a gear person but there was so much in that store that was calling out to me. Leather and iron. The smell of the leather, the weight of the iron, cold and inescapable.

Above all, in the middle of one room, a cage. Low and solid. I squatted to have a proper look at it and looking at the space inside i felt this overwhelming desire to occupy that space, to be kept safe and isolated where nothing can reach me and i can finally let go and relax. The desire was so strong that it moved me, i literally felt it swell inside of my torso and for a moment i thought i was going to cry.

I would love to just sleep in there, be in peace, close my eyes having finally left all the stress outside. Inside the cage nothing can reach me.

No comments: