Wednesday, October 12, 2005

dream: the shoe

this morning i wake up. As i'm getting out of bed I stare vacantly at the space around me. Suddenly i remember. A dream. All my eyes can see is black leather. A shoe. I'm licking it clean. Long wet strokes as i try to do a good job for the man who's wearing it. I remember waking up after the dream in the middle of the night. I remember feeling the urge. How i remember all this? Next to my bed, looking up at me from the floor, one lonely shoe. I had got up. Taken it from the wardrobe. But the shoe was empty and uninteresting. Cold, even. I went back to my dream. I did lick it once though. Briefly. Just for the sake of it.

1 comment:

Bruiser said...

you're a fucking animal. you deserve so much less than you get. you know this. and you want this. and that's why I come here and read your blogs.

MC