Tuesday, October 18, 2005

the puzzle, i.e. stolen words

At times i feel i really must try and put down in writing the whole L story to try and make sense of it. It's all a big random blur in my head of remembering and forgetting, bits of conversations pop up in my head all the time and i keep trying to fit them in the big puzzle but when i add one piece it pushes out 3 more and the puzzle is never complete. In fact, i'm starting to fear that the pieces i have come from different puzzles. There's just no way to get the them to fit together.

today's piece is from January.

[REMOVED]

I've been thinking about these posts since first uploading them and i felt bad. Like i was betraying him by posting his words, like i'm trying to prove he's done something bad to me, like he's tried to deliberately confuse me.

Ultimately i'll probably never figure out what exactly happened but i have no right to post words that are his. It's stupid. Like i'm framing him or trying to make him look bad.

I truly truly wanted to live only to love and please this man. All i can do is try and still show him some respect.

No comments: