Tuesday, August 31, 2010

enthaarung

I love this word: Enthaarung. It's German for hair removal but it has so much more of a sense of transformation which fits perfectly what it represents for me. I suppose it could be transposed to the English language as 'de-hair-al' or 'de-hair-ification'.

Removing my body hair is something i do regularly and something that perfectly symbolises my entering the slave's headspace. I'm not very happy with how my body came pre-loaded with an ample reserve of tireless and tenacious hair follicles so for years now i have been fighting the good fight and keeping their production under control.

But removing the hair from my body is more than just grooming. To me, it's a way of asserting my submissiveness and renouncing, or neutralising, my own masculinity. It's the process of modifying my body to bring it in line with my mind and the role that is mine.

I realise this is not a universal understanding of what hair removal represents for everybody and that not all masters and slaves feel the same way about it, but for me this activity is so dense with meaning that every time it is a sort of reawakening of my slave self.

Especially when i do it before going to see Master, it is an almost spiritual experience through which i uncover, and rediscover, the body that belongs to my Owner.

Needless to say, Master has, on the contrary, a very hairy body and this contrast between us is yet another reminder of our different places in the world and when the hair on His chest comes in contact with my own smooth chest, i'm in heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a really beautiful and beautifully written post. Makes me wish you still posted to you blog. :)