Tuesday, October 5, 2010

slave 2.0

I have now been upgraded to a fully-functioning GPS-enabled slave so that Master can keep track of where i am whenever He wants.

No, He hasn't slipped a tracking chip under my skin but I'm now tracked, less invasively, through my mobile phone.

I love the feeling of knowing that Master can find me any time He wants, it's like an invisible leash that stays on me wherever i go, and i was very happy to find out the other day that apparently Master likes to use this new feature quite often, although i don't know how often.

Now every time i'm about town i keep wondering if Master is checking up on me, if He's looking down on me: a tiny dot on His Google map.

1 comment:

Sjong said...

I really love this idea and treatment. A slave who could be traced all the time by his Sir is handing hisself over to his Sir totally, fully, greatly. That's what I really like and wish to own such a slave in my life.
Can u tell me how the current situation is? I'd love to know it.
Sir Sjong from Amsterdam