Monday, April 19, 2010

tweet like it's 1999

I know, I'm a little behind on the web 2.0 revolution. This blog has been dormant for the best part of the last 2 years but as I see that most days someone visits these pages, I'm encouraged to try and resuscitate it.

I thought a bit of tweeting might help... live updates, right there in the right hand column... I confess, I'm not sure if I'm actually going to do it and these days things are not so exciting on a day-to-day basis from the reader's point of view as they may have been in the days I was running off to Scotland but it's worth a try.

I'll throw in a new layout too...

2 comments:

Master Jonathan said...

there are a number of people that follow your blog, tim: I have enjoyed your journey through to ownership, and it brings a smile to My face when I see a blog from you. I have had bois I've been interested in model their blog on yours, so it would be a shame if you were to give up. Tweet? I don't have that - I prefer to minimalise My virtual existence to what I have already, but if there were a feed to your blog, well, yes. All I can say is, "Keep up the good work!"

tim said...

Thank you for the vote of support, Sir :)