Saturday, April 24, 2010

reconnecting

Feeling a bit low today. I haven't seen Master for a while and we haven't been in touch very regularly.

I sometimes feel a little overwhelmed by feelings of abandonment. Master has reassured these fears of mine several times and has never hinted to wanting to let me go, which is why I try to work through them on my own. In fact, I know that there are constraints to His ability to see me and I've been working hard at trying to control these emotions. I guess sometimes I have this need deep within me that comes out and I need contact, I need to see Him, or talk to Him, or something…

I've felt unable to write much about the way things are going because I don't feel entitled to discuss things that involve Him and it's difficult to talk about my ownership, without talking about my Master.

I keep promising myself that I'll write more about this but then, whenever I do, I come to a point where I feel I should stop. I don't know how to continue without invading a space that doesn't feel mine to discuss. I don't know how many posts I've started and left unfinished.

I'm trying, these days, to re-approach the idea of blogging again.

Give me some time…

2 comments:

Master Jonathan said...

come chat to Me on msn. Masterjonza@hotmail.co.uk
we haven't chatted for a while.

tim said...

I have added you to my msn list, Sir. I must say i am never on msn but i'll try to check from time to time to see if you are online and available for a chat.