Tuesday, November 8, 2005

the proud shopper







My first taste of winter this year was an easygoing weekend in Berlin where i went to visit a master friend, or a friendly master, i have known for some time. As he's welcomed me into his home and his daily life, introduced me to his friends and kindly spent a considerable amount of time and patience giving me a comprehensive and time-efficient tour of his city, i mostly followed him around taking in all the stimulation that the city provided in such a short amount of time

As this short break had been planned since before becoming owned, i felt thankful that my Master didn't ask me to cancel it to remain at his service but also guilty and a bad slave for going on a holiday and not being present and available to serve him.

A fair amount of the stimulation that Berlin provided was in the kinky arena. Notably due to the company but also because the city seems to drift naturally towards the fetish way of life. The streets are awash with skinheads at every corner and kinky stores are not hard to come by. Ok, maybe we were lingering in certain parts of town but the point is another. What was refreshing about those stores is that, differently from London, all the shop windows were clear, the doors were opened, the inside was visible from the outside. There was no attempt to shield pervy customers from the incidental onlooker. I liked that. If fit well with my current attempt to fully accept the slave in me and it was a welcome change from London where entering a fetish store is not unlike setting foot in an underworld of perversion where you feel you should hide from regular god fearing folks outside. i found that liberating if on a slightly consumeristic, shopoholic level.

No comments: