Wednesday, December 14, 2005

acritical

i've recently been asked about how things are developing with my owner and reflecting on developments, i thought it made sense to blogify my little progress report.

The person in question said he liked the idea of being broken down and rebuilt as a slave. Personally i wouldn't say i'm being broken down. My master understands very well that it's within my nature to want to serve and please and has chosen to make use of it – which i'm immensly grateful to him for.

i think, aside from building up physical strength and resistance to a certain type of stimulation, i've mostly learnt not to question his orders. Not in the sense that i ever questioned why i had to do something but i guess his orders were normally channelled through my brain as information to be processed and, preferably, accepted, but – generally – evaluated in some way.

All that has changed. Some orders may be a little harder than others, but none are unreasonable and i'm learning to disconnect my own judgement and leave everything up to him, because ultimately i trust him fully and i know that he will always decide what's best for me.

But he's not demolishing my sense of self. On the contrary, he's helping me fulfill my potential and feel happy and valued as his slave.

No comments: