Monday, January 1, 2007

one extra week

The new Master has cancelled our meeting on Saturday. Far from me to want to stigmatise him for this which is likely to have very valid reasons, i won't deny that my recent exploits have left me rather sensitive to cancellations and plans that aren't adhered to. I have always been, to be honest, this way. In the past, i've always taken a cancelled meet as a sign that the person i was meant to meet wasn't serious about things happening. Lately i have stopped adhering rigidly to this rule. That's definitely what happened with the whole Glasgow story and in this case too, my prospective new owner has shown his clear interest in owning me so i will clearly wait to meet him next week and will not let myself be too bothered by this cancellation.

In the meantime, he has started making his presence felt in my life with a few simple instructions that don't fail to remind me that he's taken charge of me. It's always difficult in the beginning, when you haven't met the person who might soon own you. I normally try to hesitate to get too involved at this stage, but what do you do when the man you might soon belong to asks you to follow certain instructions and start obeying. You do it, of course.

So, among other things, i'm in chastity. Chastity is a great thing for a slave. Clearly you can't do it unless you're owned -- you are bound to lack motivation -- but if you're lucky enough to be owned and to be kept in chastity by your owner, after a few days it starts to deeply change your perception of yourself. It is self-admittedly frustrating but you also stop seeing your body as something that's there to give you pleasure and start considering it as something that can give someone else pleasure and, if you're in any way the submissive type, you'll know that that is the best feeling. You detach yourself from the idea of cumming and messing with your dick as something that is really more your Master's thing and you start becoming more focused on your arse and appreciating it as the thing that can be the source of your Owner's pleasure. As someone who's not naturally arse-centred at all, not a natural bottom in that sense, i appreciate the way that chastity can change me and make me crave the feeling of my Master getting up there taking pleasure from it.

While fantasising and waiting for all of this to happen, i've found a different way to please my Owner. That is indulging his sportswear fetish by taking advantage of the january sales. I've positively gone on a shopping spree that's filled my drawers with tracksuit bottoms, soccer kit, trainers and other bits and bobs, even shin guards. It's odd to have bought all this stuff, to wear it and feel like i'm changing a little to become a little more the way my Owner wants me. But it's a nice feeling and it keeps me going until next weekend when our meeting is scheduled.

No comments: